Saturday, October 1, 2022

TESTING



Frankly I do not know what I was testing.
I suspect that I was testing image size and
how it filled the page.

I have no idea who the first little girl is.  But
cute little kids are just too much to pass up.

The second image was taken about ten 
years ago.  She is my great granddaughter.
She was in need of a Bible.  So, grandpa 
and her went to buy her one.  She knew that
blue was my favorite color, so she dressed
in blue.

As soon as we got home she wanted to have
a Bible study.  Guess what!  She was going
to do the teaching.


Jesus said;
"I tell you the truth, unless you turn
from your sins and become like little
children, you will never get into the 
Kingdom of Heaven."
(Matthew 18:3 NLT)

The older I get and the more foolishness
I see, both in the church and out of the 
church.  The more I am beginning to
understand this truth.








No comments:

Post a Comment