Saturday, September 24, 2022

GETTING AWAY WITH IT?



There is a sharp, blind left hand curve 
with a steep down hill slope ahead.

But I don't think my truck will even
go as slow as one point five mile an hour.
In fact, I double that I have ever gone as
slow as fifteen miles per hour on this curve.

Why?
Because I think I can get away with it.
This is a rural county and anybody 
driving as slow as the speed limit is
simply holding up traffic.

[Obviously that bottom mounting bolt
makes it look like a different figure 
than was intended.]

Arn't we all that way in life?  We think
the cops can't see us and so we can
get away with it.

It might work with the cops - some
times - but we had better remember
that God sees everything we do and
even knows everything we think.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment