Saturday, December 9, 2017

WRONG DIRECTION



You would not make a mistake like this.
But I thought I would start a small chain
saw and weed eater repair shop.

However,
I did not totally find God's will on the 
situation.  I was going my own way.  So, after 
spending hundreds of dollars on inventory and 
getting things ready to go, God let me know 
that I was going the wrong direction.

When you are going the wrong direction
there is only one thing to do, turn and go
the correct direction.

The picture above was only part of the 
inventory.  But I took a full pickup load
of chain saws and weed eaters to the sale.
It is true the inventory was mostly material
to repair and then sell.  That made it of more
value to me than to most people.  The result.
It all sold for a whopping $5.00.

I hope I learned something from this.






No comments:

Post a Comment