Sunday, December 3, 2017

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WANT




I spotted the little tractor above at a friend's place one
day. After looking it over good  and seeing it was a
well built little tractor, old and just sitting there, I
confess to wishing I had it.

It had a hydraulic powered draw bar, wheel weights and
a hydrostatic transmission.  It would be a lot stronger
tractor than the little thing I had.

In time my friend wanted me to get it running for him.
So, I brought it to my shop and "fixed" a bunch of stuff
to get it going.  Then returned it to my friend.

It was being used around his farm pulling a mower.
My friend has a lot of volunteer help because of the
camp connected to the farm.  So the tractor was being
used a lot by "young boys".

You guessed it.  They ran it out of oil.  So, back to my
shop to go through the engine.

Does it surprise you that now I am content to not
have that little tractor?





No comments:

Post a Comment