Sunday, December 10, 2017

GOD PROVIDES A CHAIR.




Proud of that chair.
Well, how God gave it to me.

I had a chair in my "hide out" that was over a hundred
years old.  My daughter wanted it for a room she was
redecorating.  [That is what daughters are for.]  Of
course she got it.  But I needed another one.

Now being as it was for my old "hide out", out in the
woods, a nice new one would be out of place.  And I
did not want to spend much when and old used chair
would do just fine.  So, it was off to the thrift shops.

Now I am used to praying about such things so I
prayed that God would let me get a cheap one.

I found the chair above for $9.95.  That was good
enough.  So up to the check out counter we went.
After putting it up on the counter the girl said that
would be .50 cents.  I pointed out the tag at $9.95.
She told me that "Today all green tags are .50 cents."

So, she got .50 cents and I thanked God for a nice
sturdy chair for nearly nothing.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment