Saturday, September 3, 2022

THE DELUGE



Years ago I managed to buy a small tract
of woods for just the taxes on it.  My purpose
was for a place to go hide.  You know, get
out of town.  Well, I don't live in town, but
things are building up too much here to suite 
me.

As I begin to explore around the property
I kept running into these fossils just laying
around on the ground.  That is several acres
with them just laying here and there.

I ask the neighbor who lives behind me if
they had the same situation.  They have about
eighty acres and yes, they also have fossils
just laying around on the ground too.

So, what's the big deal?  People scoff at what
we call Noah's flood, or the deluge.  Well,
laugh away.  But I personally own proof that
it happened.  Consider this.

My property with all these fossils on it is
about half way between Clifty and Forum
Arkansas.  The government topo map shows
my property to be at an elevation of 2000 feet
above sea level.  I do not know how far I am
from any ocean, but I would guess about
600 miles.

Genuine sea shell fossils don't come from the 
mail order catalog and get scattered around by
birds.

"When Noah was 600 years old, on the 
seventeenth day of the second month, all
the underground waters erupted from the
earth, and the rain fell in mighty torrents
from the sky.  The rain continued to fall
for forty days and forty nights."
(Genesis 7:11,12 NLT)

"Finally, the water covered even the 
highest mountains on the earth, 
rising more than twenty-two feet
above the highest peaks."
(Genesis 7:19,20 NLT)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment