Saturday, July 23, 2022

DECEPTIVE


I think it is cute.
Obviously it is a raccoon that is in jail
for destroying property and stealing food.

Over the years from time to time it has been
necessary to trap a varmint for one reason or
another.  This one has been tearing up the 
place for several days and stealing food.

I think of all the "critters" I have had to 
trap over the years this was the most vicious
one of the bunch.  It is hard to believe that 
something this small and this cute could be
so mean.  So, I hauled it twenty six miles 
away and let it loose in the woods.

Is it possible that we some times allow 
something this cute and destructive in 
our lives?  Paul the apostle tells us that 
"Even Satan disguises himself as angel
of light."  Does my life actually line up
with what God wants, or am I being 
deceived by Satan's tactics. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment