Wednesday, November 9, 2011

ABANDONED



















I have always enjoyed seeing abandoned
buildings. Why? I do not know. Probably
because there were none in the area I
grew up in. And it is obvious that someone
needs to explore them. "Me".

However, abandoned people, or being
abandoned is something else. Life has
a way of being harsh. Often we feel left
out or abandoned - even when not.

I often feel left out when it comes to
people. We are walking two different
roads. I do not want to share in the
end result of their life.

But in over fifty some years of walking
or living with God, He has never
abandoned me.

"For God has said, 'I will never leave you;
I will never abandon you.'"
- Hebrews 13:5 (GNB)

If you will go with God, you will never be
abandoned.





























,






No comments:

Post a Comment