Saturday, January 12, 2019

PALLET TABLE






This is our version of a pallet table.

My daughter wanted a pallet table.  But, her
husband did not want to try and make one for
her.  So, my little girl, who is now a grand mother,
called "daddy".  That's me.  And you know how
daughters are.  They will always be your little
girl.  And of course you cannot disappoint little
girls.

Now my daughter and her husband live in a
different state than I do.  But, if he did not have
to make it for her, he agreed to pay for the shipping
of the table.  So, we tried.  And what you see above
is what we come up with.

After they got it to their home, they put some
kind of a stain or finish on it that really brought
out the colors.  Truly it did end up a beautiful
thing when they finished it.

What did I learn from this??

THE NEXT TIME -
I WILL SEND THE PALLETS TO HIM.


No comments:

Post a Comment