Sunday, December 23, 2018

THE ROCK


I know, it's only a rock.
For some reason I am fascinated by large rocks.
This one is about the size of a small car.  It is down
the road from the house about one quarter of a mile.
And, of course, on the same property there are other
rocks even larger, but only jutting out of the ground.

Here at the house we do not have any that large
but only about the size of wheel borrow or even
a fifty pound sack of feed.

But of further interest to my self is the size of the
rocks over at my "hide away".  This is possibly 
about twenty five miles, the way a crow would fly,
from here.  Over there after wondering around 
the patch of woods for years I finally found a rock
large enough that I could not pick up with one 
hand.

However, over there are sea shell fossils just laying
all over the ground.  I have picked up dozens of the 
fossils with out any digging what ever.  And this 
is at an elevation of about two thousand feet above
sea level and about six hundred miles from the 
nearest ocean.

I confess, I get a great deal of satisfaction owning
a small piece of property with proof on it that the
deluge or Noah's flood mentioned in the Holy Bible
is true.




No comments:

Post a Comment