Saturday, September 15, 2018



This was the view out our kitchen window.
The sheep belonged to the neighbor.  But he
has given up on raising sheep now.

My wife and I raised sheep a long time ago.
If you have ever been around sheep, you know
they need a shepherd .  They are not the smartest
animal alive.  Perhaps that is why God speaking
through the prophet Isaiah said;

"All of us like sheep have gone astray,
Each of us has turned to his own way;"

But the verse does not stop there.  It goes
on telling us what Jesus Christ did for us
when he continues;

But the LORD has caused the iniquity 
of us all to fall on Him."
(Isaiah 53:6 NASB)  

Yes, I like sheep have gone astray.  I
have gone my own way.  But thank God
Jesus Christ went and died on that cross,
in my place so my iniquity (sins) could be
taken away.








No comments:

Post a Comment