Sunday, July 1, 2018

HELP FROM ABOVE




This is the starter on the engine of a commercial
zero- turn lawn mower.  It was in my shop for a 
minor repair, an oil seal replacement.

I had started and ran the engine a few times trying
to find where the oil was coming from.  If I remember 
correctly, I did not even have to remove the starter 
to make the repair.  But when the repair was complete
the starter would do nothing but "spin out" and not
engage with the engine.

I fought with the thing for a long time trying to get
it to engage.  I had the starter off three times looking 
it over trying to find something wrong.  I could not 
find anything wrong with it at all.

So, finally I went to the house to eat lunch AND PRAY.

When I came back to the shop after lunch the first
time I turned the key things worked right and have
been ever since.








No comments:

Post a Comment