Friday, January 16, 2015

HERE'S PROOF


I live in the Ozarks.

God has allowed me to buy a little patch of woods
to go "hide" in when I need time out.

A short time back while there in the woods I sat down
and noticed this pretty little rock.  As I looked closely
at it, I realized that I had another fossil of a sea shell in 
my hand.  Thus far I have found more than a dozen 
fossils of sea shells in this patch of woods.  This 
particular fossil is only about 2" across.  It has the 
smallest shells I have found yet.  It is a cluster of about
 6 small shells.  Several still have fragments of the sea 
shell left in it to this day.

SO!
My topo map shows this property to be at an elevation
of 2000' above sea level.  And about 400 miles from
the closets sea.

How did these get into my woods?

"The flood continued for forty days,
and the water became deep enough
for the boat to float.  The water became
deeper, and the boat drifted on the surface.
it became so deep that it covered the 
highest mountain; it went on rising until
it was about twenty five feed above the
tops of the mountains."
(Genesis 7:17-20 TEV)

There you have it.  I have proof of it right here in the Ozarks.


SORRY.  Poor photographer.







No comments:

Post a Comment