Thursday, May 16, 2013

CHEAPER YET

A few weeks ago I posted some photos taken with
an old 2 MP camera.  The purpose was just to try and see
what I could do with a small "MP" camera.


After that challenge, a new one entered my mind.
See how cheap I could buy a camera - and still take pictures
for the internet. 


The camera above I purchased on eBay for, $1.00.
Yes, one as in dollar.

One this particular camera the shipping was $2.41.   Lord,
bless that lady for not ripping me off on shipping fees.

Now I am a simple old man.  You will have to help
me add it up.

camera: $1.00
shipping: $2.41
_________________
?.??

True,
it had a broken battery door - but it worked.

Since I have repaired the battery door with "JB weld".
Fine little camera now.

O.K.  So now I have to look for a cheaper one.  

The images below were taken with the camera
just to prove it does work.

The neighbors field on west side.


Off hwy 295

In Hindsville.

And yes, it is the same old tractor that is in my header.
But the building had been painted since, and it's raining.

Same tractor.  Love that simple drive.

Off hwy 45 near Clifty.
They just finished building it last year.


Also the west side neighbor's field.
But from the other place.

Boundary line between me and neighbor on east side.

Tree on my place.
They do not grow stuff like this in town.

Neighbor's field northwest of my place.


*********************

Don't put a question mark where God put a period.

No comments:

Post a Comment