Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dangle



















I first heard of a "split infinitive" from an
English teacher about 62 years ago.

What is it? I have no earthly idea.

A "dangling participle" is something I have
heard of about as long.

What is it? I don't know. But it must
dangle. The pictures are of things that are
dangling and I do not know what they are.
Perhaps they are "dangling participles".

Why do I not know about them? I did not
care, or take the time to find out.

Do I regret this. YES. Much latter taking
all the college English I could get, with
good grades, it still "did not sink in."

I missed my chance to learn some important
things when I could have.

God gives us a chance to learn about some
life and death matters in His book the
Bible. If we will.

But will we while we have a chance?




No comments:

Post a Comment