Sunday, February 14, 2010

NEVER ASK ADVICE















This house is about two and a half miles from my
place. Over the years I have seen this piece of
land flooded several times. So when they begin
to build I could not help but wonder what those
crazy people were doing.











Advice could have been ask of anyone living in
the area. But we would have lost these photo
opportunities.















Right after I took these photos they moved in
with dumpsters contractors etc. and really
went through it.















And of course the old river did it all over again
in just a few months. So far I have seen this
house flooded at least three times.
















It made me thank God that I lived in an old
house up toward the top of the hill.

P.S.
You might be able to get a good price on it.
Some years it don't get flooded.


No comments:

Post a Comment